To support Ukrainian science, which found itself in a tragic situation after the attack of the aggressor, the Rector of the Gdańsk University of Technology obliged to cover all costs related to the publication of 3 scientific articles by Ukrainian authors in the next 4 issues of Polish Maritime Research.
The Polish Maritime Research is a scientific journal with a worldwide circulation:
- providing an open access research journal for scientists, scholars, researchers and engineers to exchange their research work, technical notes and surveying results,
- assigning Digital Object Identifier (DOI) number to articles after publication,
- covered by 40 abstracting & indexing services, including Scopus and Web of Science,
- using CrossCheck's iThenticate software to detect instances of similarity in submitted manuscripts with already published materials, whether in print or on-line,
- provides articles on the Sciendo/DeGruyter Open Platform.
Impact Factor for 2021 – 1,873 (Journal Citation Reports - Web of Science Group - Clarivate) ; CiteScore 2021 - 2,6 (Scopus-Elsevier); MEiN score (PL) - 100 points.