<b>Scope of Journal</b>
The scope of the journal covers selected issues related to:
- offshore floating and fixed structures and their components such as:
- all types of vessels and their equipment
- fixed and floating offshore units and their components
- autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV) and remotely operated vehicle (ROV)
- phases of their lifecycle and corresponding technologies such as:
- concept development
- production and manufacturing
- use and maintenance
- decommissioning and recycling
The offshore floating and fixed structures include:
- offshore floating and fixed drilling and production platforms
- offshore floating and fixed wind farms
- offshore wave energy extraction technologies
- foundation engineering
- underwater components (risers, cables and moorings)
- infrastructure elements (pipelines and pipeline terminals)
We welcome submissions from these fields in the following technical topics (but not limited to:):
- ship hydrodynamics: buoyancy and stability, ship resistance and propulsion, etc.
- structural integrity of ship and offshore unit structures: materials, welding, fatigue and fracture, etc.
- marine equipment: ship and offshore unit power plants, overboarding equipment, etc.