To support Ukrainian science, which found itself in a tragic situation after the attack of the aggressor, the Rector of the Gdańsk University of Technology obliged to cover all costs related to the publication of 3 scientific articles by Ukrainian authors in the next 4 issues of Polish Maritime Research.
The Polish Maritime Research is a scientific journal with a worldwide circulation:
- providing an open access research journal for scientists, scholars, researchers and engineers to exchange their research work, technical notes and surveying results,
- assigning Digital Object Identifier (DOI) number to articles after publication,
- covered by 40 abstracting & indexing services, including Scopus and Web of Science,
- using CrossCheck's iThenticate software to detect instances of similarity in submitted manuscripts with already published materials, whether in print or on-line,
- provides articles on the Sciendo/DeGruyter Open Platform.
Impact Factor for 2021 – 1,873 (Journal Citation Reports - Web of Science Group - Clarivate) ; CiteScore 2021 - 2,6; MEiN score (PL) - 100 points.
Effective March 1, 2022, all new manuscript submissions will be made using the new Editorial Manager site.
Manuscripts submitted to the previous Editorial Manager site prior to February 28, 2022 will continue to be reviewed in the old Editorial Manager site, and revisions to existing papers can be submitted there as well. Therefore, there will be a period of overlap when PMR editors are working in both old and new Editorial Manager.